Policy & Procedures
Coronavirus Prevention Policy
- Gloves on Vehicle policy: When a technician enters the vehicle, they will wear gloves and wipe down the door handle and steering wheel with a disinfectant. Gloves will be new for each vehicle.
- All vehicles will be wiped down with disinfectant prior to being returned to the customer.
- Any door handles and constant touched spaces will be wiped down with disinfectant after each use.
- Vehicles MUST be left for the day. Wait appointments are unavailable until further notice.
- Shuttle service at this time is not available until further notice.
- VERY STRONGLY recommend dropping vehicle keys through the bay door and payments can be either made through email money transfer or credit card over the phone.
- If you must enter the office, hand sanitizer must be used when entering the office and before touching and handing things to other people.
- Staff washroom at this time is unavailable to the public. Will be cleaned consistently throughout the day.